Speak to HOP

Want to know more about university and explore where higher education could take you? Then chat to our team at HOP.

Chat to us

Bishop Burton College main logo

Bishop Burton College

Bishop Burton College and University Centre is one of the UK’s leading land-based educational institutions. Set in stunning countryside grounds, we combine innovative technology and modern classrooms with real working environments that enable our students to develop the practical skills they will need in the workplace.

Your success is our main priority and employability is at the heart of everything that we do. All of the courses that we offer are specifically designed to prepare you for your career. This means you will develop the practical skills, as well as the knowledge, that you need.

Videos

Why Choose Bishop Burton College?

  1. Bishop Burton is in the top 5% of colleges nationally* and was rated Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ for the care and support given to students, the college puts student welfare and development as its priority.*Department for Education Quality Achievement Rates (2018/19) – Level 3, all ages.
  2. Bishop Burton College is in the heart of East Yorkshire, just outside Beverley. It is best known for its specialist land-based provision, ranging from entry level through to degrees, It offers over 180 vocational courses, preparing students for careers in agriculture, animal management, sport, equine, engineering, construction and more.
  3. Its countryside location is home to a 360-hectare mixed-use working farm, an outstanding Equine Centre, dedicated University Centre and much more. It is also one of the new Institutes of Technology, focusing on precision farming technologies.
  4. Bishop Burton is one of the first colleges in the country to pioneer the new T Levels in Childcare, which is equivalent to three A Levels. a new choice post-16. Developed in collaboration with employers, the industry-standard qualification will prepare students for work. Bishop Burton’s T Level students spend 80% of their time learning in our new Childcare Centre of Excellence, with the remaining 20% of their time spent in industry work placements.
  5. With 13 free bus routesacross Yorkshire and accommodationon site, studying at Bishop Burton College has never been easier. Visit bishopburton.ac.uk to find out more and to book a place on our next Open Event.

Download links and resources

Get your hands on our new 2021 Further Education digital prospectus.

Download

Check out our new Higher Education prospectus for 2021

Download

Join us live

Tune in to our live stage to hear from colleges, apprenticeship providers, support services, employers and school sixth forms!

Find out more

Ask us a question

Bishop Burton College

    Connect with us

    Visit our website