Why Choose Bishop Burton College?
- Bishop Burton is in the top 5% of colleges nationally* and was rated Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ for the care and support given to students, the college puts student welfare and development as its priority.*Department for Education Quality Achievement Rates (2018/19) – Level 3, all ages.
- Bishop Burton College is in the heart of East Yorkshire, just outside Beverley. It is best known for its specialist land-based provision, ranging from entry level through to degrees, It offers over 180 vocational courses, preparing students for careers in agriculture, animal management, sport, equine, engineering, construction and more.
- Its countryside location is home to a 360-hectare mixed-use working farm, an outstanding Equine Centre, dedicated University Centre and much more. It is also one of the new Institutes of Technology, focusing on precision farming technologies.
- Bishop Burton is one of the first colleges in the country to pioneer the new T Levels in Childcare, which is equivalent to three A Levels. a new choice post-16. Developed in collaboration with employers, the industry-standard qualification will prepare students for work. Bishop Burton’s T Level students spend 80% of their time learning in our new Childcare Centre of Excellence, with the remaining 20% of their time spent in industry work placements.
- With 13 free bus routesacross Yorkshire and accommodationon site, studying at Bishop Burton College has never been easier. Visit bishopburton.ac.uk to find out more and to book a place on our next Open Event.