Our brilliant people use cutting-edge technology, technical ingenuity and wide-ranging partnerships to identify, analyse and disrupt threats to the UK.
We always strive to stay one step ahead of those who are looking to cause our nation and its people harm. Our focus changes as the global threats evolve. We are part of the national response to the Covid-19 pandemic; protecting the NHS, supporting the Government’s development of data science and improving our nation’s economic resilience. We are also tackling a shifting serious crime threat that is looking to exploit the crisis.
Our role in keeping the UK digital homeland safe and prosperous is more crucial than ever.
- Counter Terrorism– Stopping terrorist attacks in the UK and against our interests overseas
- Cyber Security– Making the UK the safest place to live and do business online
- Strategic Advantage– Managing the threats from hostile states, promoting the UK’s prosperity and shaping the international environment
- Serious & Organised Crime– Reducing the social and financial harm that serious and organised crime causes to the UK
- Support to Defence– Protecting Defence personnel and assets and supporting an integrated approach to war fighting